Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Strange Journals (Dream log #1)

I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, but what little bits I remember of this one are pretty interesting. The earliest thing I can recall is me and a friend of mine sitting across from each other in bean-bag chairs. We were both holding a notebook and at first I could see what they had written in them, but a couple minutes later I got a better look and noticed that whatever was recorded on the pages seemed to happen. Nothing extreme occurred, mostly simple things such as "so and so says" or "so and so sits a certain way".

It didn't make too much sense, and once I figured out that I was dreaming I kind of asked myself why we weren't just using our words to communicated. Y'know, since we were sitting right next to each other. The rest of it is a little blurry, but I do remember towards the end we went into this building that only had one room, and in the center was a GIANT treadmill. Naturally, we both hopped onto it and started jogging away. I probably should have started writing about it as soon as I woke up. Oh well, notes for future entries, I suppose.  Hopefully I get a chance to write about more interesting things, but for now this is all I've got.

12 comments:

  1. Most of my dreams I am just thinking, my brain just never shuts off and relaxes, always thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i really want to have a lucid dream i just assume my brain doesnt have the capacity for that amount of imagination xD followed cause this is sure to be intresting :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try lucid dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stuff, looking forward to more posts;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never remember any of my dreams :( Which is a shame because they sound really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I ever remember any of my dreams they are always blurry and I can only remember like 3 seconds of it.
    Sucks, I wish I could remember more so I could see what goes on in that head of mine. Anyway, nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's weird I usually remember my dreams really well right after I wake up, but if I try and remember them a couple of hours later they're gone. Really frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must sleep soon, hopefully to dream. Dream journals will help you figure out your feelings and let you know when it is time to clean those nasty feet of yours.

    Wait.


    That smell is from me. My bad. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sleeping for me is like time travel. I go to bed and when I wake up, it's already morning. I always forget dreams after like 30 minutes, too.

    Dream log is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great dream I never realized that I´m dreaming while dreaming!

    ReplyDelete