Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Unconscious Ramblings

So, blogs. Interesting things. People write down their thoughts, plans, and details about their lives and more people read said postings. Pretty simple concept. I've had this idea for a while, and I'm kind of kicking myself for not starting earlier.

The thing is, I dream a lot. I like recording and reading them later. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, all of my journals have been destroyed. Gotta love living in a part of the country that's prone to flooding, eh? Anyway, I figured it couldn't hurt to start from scratch, although on a different medium. I've been told by friends that what I share about my dreams is interesting, and maybe anyone who reads this would think the same thing.

As exciting as this is, it might take a little longer than I'd like to get it rolling. Unlike other things in life, they're a little harder to control. In fact, I've been looking into lucid dreaming so that I may be able to have more influence on them than I do currently. At this point, the only "control" I have is when I figure out I'm dreaming, most of the time I can force myself to wake up. I might do some more posts about that in the future, but for now this will just be an introduction along with a general recording of dreams I remember.

2 comments:

  1. You should draw what you see in your dreams and share the drawings with us.

    ReplyDelete